Willy’s Roll-Offs is a family owned and operated business, working in the Ottawa area for the last 25 years. We are currently looking for an experienced DZ Roll-Off Driver to join our team on.
Roll-Off Drivers safely operate a heavy-duty truck and are responsible for preparing, loading, and transporting large mobile open top garbage containers to disposal sites, transfer/recycling facilities, job sites, and residential houses. Roll-Off Drivers are expected to navigate residential streets, driveways, parking lots, alleyways, highways, high traffic streets, and will be operating in tight environments while on industrial routes. In order to successfully perform this job highly skilled backing up maneuvers are essential.
What Willy’s Roll-Offs Offers
- Competitive wages.
- Bonus Programs.
- Fun and friendly working environment.
- $2,000.00 bonus after working one full year.
- Operates vehicle in accordance with MTO (Ministry of Transportation) requirements as well as all local, municipal, provincial, and federal laws.
- Performs pre- and pot-trip inspections of assigned equipment and documents checks on standard VIR (Vehicle Inspection Report).
- Identifies and reports all containers in need of repair or replacement to Dispatch.
- Performs all duties as scheduled by dispatch and assisting other drivers as directed to meet customer needs.
- Follows route assignments as directed by dispatch and complete in a timely manner.
- Notify dispatch of any accidents, injuries, property damage, blocked containers, services interruptions, and potential safety hazards.
- Positions and/or returns garbage containers on the customer’s property in a manner that ensures doors are properly placed, and do not block driveway entrances or traffic.
- Valid Ontario DZ Drivers Licence.
- 1-2 year’s truck driving experience preferably in the waste collection industry.
- Clean drivers abstract and CVOR required.
- Knowledge of city streets and rural roads is considered an asset.